- Covered the brand for the first time, make a strong impact and make an impression with a secret communication teasing
- Base the Mortlach original positioning and cultivate the mystery to feed his brand territory
- Arise the brand on medias, both for important subjects and for products publications
FOOD - DRINK
Brand content• Event• Influencer relations• Media relations
MORTLACH – VIDEOCONFERENCE EVENT FOR LAUNCH IN FRANCE
Creation of an experiential event « 2.81 » for a selection of hand picked journalists and influencers :
- Script presentation of Mortlach by Nicolas Julhès: like a storyteller, he tells Mortlach: its origins, its values, the expertise, the history, the positioning… without ever being visible by the journalists who only hear his voice (which can also be modified).
- The 2 references highlighted by a play of light and black tags to hide the brand.
- We talk about history, mystery, and questions to cultivate and maintain the secret around the House.
- Nicolas Julhès also escort the tasting of the two references 12 years old and 16 years old in preview with a tasting kit sent before the videoconference.
- Brand reveal with a led wall and logo
- Print invitation composed only of a QR Code without brand
- Web invitation with the link to the registration for the videoconference
- Manifesto + Brand PR
- 18 journalists such as Le Figaro Magazine, Forbes, Infrarouge, la RVF, l’Express…
- 25 repercussions (events and products) : 6 print, 9 web, 10 social medias
- EAE : near 74,000 €
- More than 17 millions of potentially reached contacts