- Increase brand awarness among a target of opinion leaders
- Turning a circular econmy model into a true lifestyle destination
HOME - DECORATION
Brand content• Event• Influencer relations• Media relations
LEBONCOIN : THE SOLIDARITY SHOP – « LE BON GOÛT »
IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AMBASSADOR PROGRAMM
- Casting and recruitment of 3 “entrepreneurs” passionate about second hand and vintage : @Marie Courroy (Modetrotter), @Alix Petit (Heimstone), @David Lucas (David Lucas Paris)
- “Carte blanche” for a selection of vintage items by the three opinion leaders on the platform, according to their aesthetic universe.
- Creation of an ephemeral e-store « Le Bon Goût» hosted on leboncoin.fr
- Partnership with an charity : 100% of sales profits donated to « Un Rien C’est Tout ».
IMAGES CONTENT PRODUCTION
- Artistic direction and shooting coordination of items selected
- Individual and group portraits of the three ambassadors
- Social media publications all along the activation on the three ambassadors IG accounts of the three ambassadors : posts & stories with swipe-up links of their portraits / item selections the e-store launch Day + over a period of three weeks.
- Writing of a press release by a fashion journalist – interview of each ambassador + hunting tips on the platform
- IG Content created by the ambassadors : 4 posts and 5 to 10 stories per talent – REACH : 145K
- 10 press clippings : Elle Décoration, Marie Claire, Sortir à Paris, Grazia.fr, Le Figaro.fr – REACH: 105 153 386 – Earned media Value : 30500€